Here are my favorites 🙂
5. “Your task is not to seek for Love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
– Rumi, thirteenth century Sufi poet
17. “Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.
– Louise L. Hay.
21. “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.”
– Wayne Dyer
27. “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.”
– Oscar Wilde
37. Ultimately, love is self approval.
– Sondra Ray
38. “The greatest success is successful self-acceptance.”
– Ben Sweet
69. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
– Oprah Winfrey
81. “If you must love your neighbor as yourself, it is at least as fair to love yourself as your neighbor.”
– Nicholas de Chamfort
82. “The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.”
– Sonya Friedman
86. “Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we have learned here. The spiritual journey is the relinquishment – or unlearning – of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts. Love is…our ultimate reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life.”
– Marianne Williamson
97. “There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.”
– Nathaniel Branden