Happy Valentine’s Day!
While some of you are feeling pretty good today with family, friends, significant others saying they love you, given you gifts, and appreciated you today; others are feeling a little down.
So how can we give ourselves a confidence boost or keep up that good feeling we have right now?
Here is a simple confidence exercise you can use anytime!!
It’s a smart tool to just remind yourself just how good you really are and what you have to be thankful for and pleased about in your life right now.
You can use a notebook, journal, or even an index card. This can be a great exercise to repeat often, so you could even dedicate a pocket size notebook to your Confidence!
Pick 2-3 of the following questions and jot down your thoughts! It’s that simple, so no excuses about not having time!
- What have I got to be grateful for in my life right now?
- What am I happy about in my life right now?
- Why am I happy about these things?
- What did I accomplish last week?
- What am I excited about in my life right now?
- Who do I love and appreciate in my life? Who do I like hanging around? Why?
- Who loves and appreciates me for what I am? Warts ‘n all!
Or answer one question a day for an entire week!! You’ll be amazed at the confidence boost you’ll get.
By all means answer them again whenever you want to feel centered, more confident and to remind yourself of what you have got going for yourself in your life right now!